Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fantasy Hockey Team Names

So ... fantasy hockey on yahoo has opened up, and we're already signed up.  My usual running of a league for the Face Off Hockey Show and another team in a public league.  These are "just for fun" leagues ... no money or prizes can be put into them or gotten from them.

So I've decided to use this forum to keep track of some new names.  All names have to be less than 20 characters though, Yahoo's rule not mine.

My thoughts on new names:
* Mark it 8 Dude
* Eat your Fruit Loops
* Busted Cups
* I Thirst for Victory
* Out Saving the Queen
* Minding P's and Q's
* Then is Now
* Back to Russia
* You Ever Wonder?
* Easy Being Green
* 9x NHL Draft Champ
* Belly Full of Anger
* Just a Bit Outside
* Sweep the Leg Jonny
* Golden Tee Heroes
* Finding Becky
* Over my Helmet
* Not Dead, Just Sick
* Cute Sells Tickets
* Never Knock on Wood

No comments: